Background

Friday 27 January 2012

I've been making........

..... a cardigan for my daughter. The pattern said to knit the back in two parts, but as I'm not brilliant as sewing up thought it wold look better if I knitted it in one piece. So out came the circular needles. For about a quarter of it there were 350 stitches on the needles! I'm really pleased with it. What do you think? And sorry about the colour - not had very good light for a while now so this is just lit with the sitting room lights.


It's actually a soft grey. The yarn is a Rowan yarn the Z bought months - maybe years - ago, and this is it's fifth metamorphis (is that even a word?)! Z kept getting bored until she finally asked me to knit this with it. Watch this space as I complete the rest of it.
Oh! And I'm chuffed that I've finally managed to do something creative. :-)
Speak soon.
Jude.x

No comments:

Post a Comment