Background

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Denise is coping fairly well at the moment. She is keeping herself busy with arrangements. Thank you to those of you who have been praying/thinking of her.
On a lighter note the other half made bread today (in the bread maker I should add). Now he doesn't normally have a problem, but just now and again....... Well look at this! :-D


I call it I *heart* bread........ I laughed so much I cried! I told R I wasn't laughing at him, but with him. He asked if I saw him laughing - which just made me laugh even more! LOL. (He did think it was funny before any of you think I was being cruel......)
I haven't tried it yet, so no idea what, if anything, he did wrong with it.
Speak soon. Jude.x

1 comment:

  1. Jude,
    I just had to pop over and tell you how much I look forward to your comments on my blog. I consider you a friend who always gives me good advice and supports me in whatever I'm doing. As you said, we don't even know each other, but I feeel like I can always count on you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete