Background

Friday 15 January 2010


Second post and I've figured out HOW to add photographs - lets see now if they actually post too! :-)
To be fair, this isn't one of my photo's! Rodge took this at work. I still get all "emotional" (yeh! I know!) when I see views like this - I mean - who wouldn't like this?
This is the year that will be discussed for the next 30 years, until we get another snowy winter.. Last time we had this much snow we lived in Wiltshire, Rodge was in the army and I didn't go any further than the NAAFI shop, which was about a quarter mile away, for weeks - Wiltshire were rubbish at snow clearance - hope they've improved?

So this photo I DID take! This is the garden where I work - amongst all this snow is a canal lock! I love this area and it's so pretty - if lethally icy - in the snow.

Have done some crafting this week and forgot to take photos!!!! Made a calendar, planner and birthday card, all of which were different to what I normally do - can't believe I forgot the photos!

Weekend off work tomorrow and down to Wickes first thing... drain is blocked again, and this time we really have to sort it out properly! Also going to get some plaster and have a go at the kitchen walls. We seriously can't make it any worse than it is at the moment. Am going to go now and take some "before" photos..... Sleep tight. x

No comments:

Post a Comment