Background

Sunday 18 April 2010

Couple of photos I forgot to share....



The first photo shows Florence playing with one of her toys. not very often she is this playful, but likes to tease us when she is! She looks so cute like this! 














Here she is teasing Rodge with the toy!  It's the only one she has left with a squeak after Poppy ate them all.....





And this is the infamous Poppy! That look on her face that says "haha. I'm on Dad's knee and you aren't....." The odd thing is that the two of them don't fight or anything... they have the occasional spat, but nothing really nasty. And they sleep side by side in the back porch at night when Poppy is visiting. 





And the final photo proves to all my family and friends that I DO know how to use the iron - just choose not to unless I have to! :-D
And since I am now traumatised beyond belief, that's it for today. Speak soon. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment