Background

Friday 16 April 2010

Take that SpongeBob!

It was Philip's birthday at the end of March. I always buy them a birthday cake. I did used to make them and loved doing it but I just don't have time these days! Anyway! The rule with cakes is that on your birthday you cut it and share it with the family; anything that is left (depends on the size of the cake I buy!!) is yours to eat or share as you see fit....... 'tis OK - they all share with Mummy!! :-D Here is Philip cutting his cake......

See the evil look on his face? He wanted to really hurt SpongeBob! He thinks that whoever came up with the idea of a sponge with a face, living under the sea, and who takes SHOWERS (for goodness sake) should be tortured - preferably slowly and painfully. I only bought this one for him because I just knew what his reaction would be.....  Sorry Philip but I couldn't resist! Love you. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.
Speak soon. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment