Background

Sunday 11 July 2010

Lots of stuff!!!

Last weekend we were away in the caravan again. Different site this time, but one we have been to before - just not our favourite. Anyway, here's some photo's:




The only photo I managed to get with Florence looking at the camera! As soon as I turn the camera on - she looks away!!!!










You had to be there; but this stile had me laughing out loud!!!! The little sign with the arrow says "Lift handle and push gate"...... Honestly! Really! I don't remember there being a gate in the three years we've been going to that site, and if there WAS, you think the Notts rangers would have removed the sign when they put the stile in? Or not!!!

The Red 'Sparrows' as Rodge calls them. It was Waddington Air Show this weekend. The camp site was packed with other people who were going to the show. We had seen the "City of Lincoln" Lancaster, on the Saturday, and then just as I was taking Floss for a walk on the Sunday, the Red Arrows flew over.


Lincoln Cathedral in the distance there. Very pretty at night, but I still haven't got the hang of taking photos in the dark, and the ones I did take haven't come out brilliantly.
That's it for this post, but more to come..
Jude.x

No comments:

Post a Comment