Background

Sunday 11 July 2010

Part Two: I CRAFTED!!!!!!

It's been so long. I've actually started on Aprils Document 2010 - printer ran out of ink, and compatible cartridges are over £50 for the full set! Finally found some cheaper, that work, and have gone printing mad!
Anyway, here are some cards I was commissioned to make this weekend - short notice? Dom doesn't know the meaning of the word..... one day is plenty of time for him (and I was at work when he asked!). Anyway, here is what I made on Saturday night:

He wanted something different for a wedding.... thought this was amusing and he loved it.







Next was a birthday card for a 'girl' he knows who is a real girly girl, so I came up with this:


















And finally a birthday card for another friend who loves the sea:












More to come..... Jude.x

No comments:

Post a Comment