Background

Monday 20 December 2010

Smiling!




Our Christmas tree is up, so it must be nearly Christmas! Family tradition says that the tree goes up on the weekend that would have been the closest to my sisters birthday and that is plenty soon enough for me. Wanted to share a couple of photographs that made me smile recently: This first one is Santa in his "mufti"......... Yup! Rodge was one of the Santa's for the Canal Trust this year. He secretly loved it, but isn't going to admit it anytime soon, but did ask me if I thought he'd be needed again next year - to right chum after all the effort I put into making that red suit!!! AND everytime he "jokes" about me never wearing that white dress again, the red suit will be the retort.... :-D Isn't he cute:












And...........................
my BFF with her first Grandchild. How jealous am I? Alice was born yesterday - Sunday 19th December 2010. Mum, Dad and baby are all doing well. Grandma as you can see, is more than happy. It's about time she had something to celebrate. She deserves some good news.... life isn't kind to her, but she continues to smile and this is the best smile of all. Enjoy her Judith. Which I know you will xxx


Other news...... my "baby" has his girlfriend over from the States for a month. Her photo's don't do her justice! :-D She's lovely. Well! Like I thought she wasn't going to be? Unfortunately she has come down with the 'flu that is doing the rounds and hasn't been well since she arrived here! She lives in Los Angeles. It's bloody cold here. No wonder she isn't well! And P is like a little Mother Hen running round after her. She just wants to be left alone, i think, but he keeps checking she's OK. Making drinks. Going off to the chemist. Heating up soup...... So sweet. And so typical of him.
Only 5 days 'til the big day and I have so much to do. Crafting has gone out of the window, so must set to today and get some bits done for P's girlfriend and Z that I have planned, and partially done. Also Novembers Document 2010 needs doing, although I have next week off work.
Have a Happy Christmas everyone. Jude.x

No comments:

Post a Comment