Background

Monday 25 April 2011

I've done it at last.......

........made a scrap page, that is! :-)
Following the advice of Rachel to have a clear out and look for some page maps, I had a tidy up and then trawled through some of my favourite crafters blogs. As soon as I saw the one on Shimelle's blog I knew I wanted to use the sketch. Well..... my take on it!!!
And lets face it - it's not my best page; it's not the best photo - either of Philip and Steff or of the scrap page; it's not the best "take" on a sketch. BUT I SCRAPPED! And I am beginning to feel more positive about doing some more now. I'm not going to look closely at the page (for now) and analyse it because I know things aren't straight, the letters aren't perfect, etc. etc. I am just happy that I have finally got here.
What? You want to see what? Oh! The page? Here it is:


Aren't they sweet? They call each other "Honey", hence the title.

Oh! And they were just about to start making a cheesecake (the most deeeeeelicious cheesecake you could EVER imagine eating) because Philip's Godmother was coming to visit for the day. Been trying to wrestle the recipe out of Steff, but she's a bit coy about sharing. Might have to hide her suitcase, so she can't go home, until she does share. :-)

Thanks for reading.
Back soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment