Background

Thursday 2 June 2011

Dear Blog..............

I'm totally rubbish at updating you, aren't I? No idea why you are still speaking to me - you must feel soooo neglected? Sorry I've not been by to see you, but I've been so busy. And not with crafting either.... I've worked every Bank Holiday since Easter, had visits from, and made visits to, some lovely friends and family. The lovely American daughter is coming to the end of her visit and is still speaking to us all, so we can't be that bad. "The" licence and all the relevant medical forms are now with the DVLA to make their decision; nothing more we can do now, except wait and see if they think he should have his LGV back, a 7.5 tonne or neither... If it's neither it's going to be a bit of a disaster after all the effort put into jumping through their hoops, and research into how to appeal to the European courts. Fingers crossed it all works out. If he gets his LGV, this months overtime (mine) is going on a spending spree - with me - not spent anything on myself since last September, so it's gonna be mine; all mine! mwhahahahaaaa... Card and papers, and card, and paper, and paper, and..... you get the idea? :-D
Anyway; Speak soon.
Jude.x

No comments:

Post a Comment