Background

Monday 1 February 2010


Back to work tomorrow! :-(

Oh well! I guess it has to be... Done lots of stuff but nothing important this last week and it's been great. If only I could win the lottery then I could give up work.... someone told me I needed to buy a ticket first though, so that's not going to happen. :-D
Completed the word book I have been making for Maggies
retirement and I'm quite pleased with it. Here's a couple of photo's.... As usual I have used loads of ribbons - I lurve ribbons! There are also a few photographs of her inside and I'll need to grab some more tomorrow at work.



Florence has followed me around all week, driving me nuts - everytime I turn round - there she is. But when she DID lie down I set her off again by laughing out loud! Weeeeeell, I mean... Look....


If she got any closer she'd have been in the fire - and the odd thing was that this day was one of the warmest this week.. (when I say warm it was still brass monkey weather, but not as bad as it had been).

Anyway, that's it for now. Off to check UKScrappers to see if Shimelle has put up the instructions for the challenge yet, and then bed-time.

Back soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment