Background

Wednesday 10 February 2010


Finished first month of a challenge!
I decided to have a go at a challenge set by Shimelle - http://www.shimelle.com/document2010/646/document2010/ and http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=419 - even though I have never done anything like this before. It's a long time since I've done an scrap pages and hope that this is going to kick-start me again, to find time for me..... Anyway! Here are the first four pages....



This page is a collection from January - receipts collected to remind me of the month, and includes Sainsbugs weekly shop, B&Q and Wickes for plaster and tools and bus tickets because I had to go to work on the bus during the snow so that Rodge could have the car......





The next two are divided page protectors that fit a 4x6 photograph or anything else that you fancy. I deliberately left an empty one so that when they are all in the scrapbook you get a peep of the last page....










The final page is the focus for the month and I chose the fact that we have actually made a start on ridding the kitchen of Artex. Yuk stuff. I'm really surprised that i actually made a half decent job of plastering. I love the big prima flowers.
Ordered them thinking the were the smaller ones, but just loved these and used them on the first and last pages in an attempt to tie it all together.

That's all for now. Speak soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment