Background

Sunday 28 February 2010

Another week over
Can't believe another week has gone. March already! Been a busy week... Maggie has officially retired at work. It will be strange without her around. Two new staff members at the start of the summer season! Oh, joy!
Have had more snow this week too.... Last Sunday had to get Helena and Weez out to get me from home.... not because I couldn't drive in the snow but because other drivers couldn't - got out to the main road to find a dozen vehicles "parked" on the hill (up and down) and couldn't get through.... :-(
Have some photo's somewhere but blowed if I can find them..... will post when I locate them - wondering if I haven't even downloaded them to the computer yet!
So. Maggie retired on Thursday and about 12 of us went out for a meal after work. She loved her pressie and her mini-book. The meal was good for the price (one of these 2 for the price of 1 places, hence the surprise).
Friday went to one of the other visitor centres and picked up some great ideas for displays, events, etc.... just got to try to persuade other people that they are good ideas for our VC!
Actually my weekend off so went up to check on the caravan yesterday and did some shopping too, which leaves Monday free for me to do what I want, for a change! Yay! :-D
That's it for tonight. Speak soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment