Background

Thursday 4 March 2010

Getting motivated?!

Just don't seem to be able to get motivated with anything at the moment! Everything that could go wrong did go wrong today. Started with a broken tooth and ended with (to my shame) a finger and blast on the horn at an impatient driver on the roundabout... Well!!!! He started it, but I finished it.. :-D
Have been playing around with Gimp this week - it's a free photo-editing programme very similar to Photoshop. In true Blue Peter style... here's one I did earlier:

How neat is that? The photography still needs some work, but I'm getting there! 
March 1st and it seemed like Spring was arriving at last.

This was about 7.30 in the morning. It was really cold but look - SUN! The whole day was lovely.

On Wednesday this week Helena and I went out for a walk in order to take photographs for an update of a leaflet. I tried playing with the macro setting but think I need more practice with the settings because all the photos came out blurred. I did get these with the automatic setting though:

I'm loving this camera, as you can probably tell, but I think I may look for a course or something at night school. I know they were doing some a couple of years ago. Must have a look next term. All the online stuff seems to concentrate on DSLR cameras.
OK! That's it for tonight - off to watch some drama thing on the Beeb.
Speak soon. Jude. x

No comments:

Post a Comment