Background

Monday 29 March 2010

Spring has finally sprung!

Well...... for a few days it did! Crocuses finally made an appearance, although there are still no daffodils in my garden yet!  I Love crocuses so much I'm going to show you this again! Sooooo pretty!

And then found this little fella on the side path when I got home from work one evening - always find it strange because we don't have a pond and non of the close neighbours do either, but we often have frogs or toads in the garden!? How do you tell the difference between a frog and a toad? No! Not a joke.... Apparently frogs jump and toads "walk"..... Honest! Read it somewhere (no, not Wikipedia!!!) :-D

I did a one day Environmental Arts & crafts course in Manchester at the beginning of March. I was really surprised at how much the city has changed. It seems so much cleaner now than how I remember it. The course was held at Castlefields, a place that I don't remember ever visiting before. I loved this combination of old and new bridges - think I must be an architect freak! Always taking photos of buildings and stuff! Oh! And the course? Yup! Interesting, helpful and useful for craft activities at work. Lucky really since they paid for me to go. Went back via Glossop and had me tea there wiv big bruv and  the lovely Jill. Fanks you two. Love you. xxx

On the 20th March my friends daughter got married. Thanks for inviting us Becs. Sorry we couldn't stay long, but you looked beautiful. I love this photo of Mandy and all the children.  No idea what Jess is looking at but it made them all laugh!! I love you all.xx

And Lyiel..... Such a handsome lad Becs. I would have brought him home with us - really......


Busy month, almost over. Some lovely memories and lots of stuff for the Document 2010 challenge that I am completing through UKScrappers. That baby especially, is good enough to eat. Matt has got a job - well done Matt! See you at work (hehehe, he's going to be working with me for the summer!) Reckon there's going to be lots of confused visitors this year, with Graeme having got Maggies job too. Two ginger-nuts.... Yeah!
O.K. Getting late. Need to go to bed - stocktaking tomorrow and I have the feeling it's not going to be a quick one this time! :-(
Back soon. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment