Background

Thursday 24 June 2010

Photos of our weekend away


So how relaxing does this look? No wonder it's become our favourite local place to go. The car didn't move all weekend. I hardly wore shoes, took my watch off and just relaxed.



As you can see here, Rodge also tried to relax..... He did catch a couple of fish - one quite large one (I saw it - not just a fishermans tale!!!)  He always seems to be worrying about something that isn't important in ANY scheme of things, let alone the grand scheme..... Like the car and caravan that overtook us - obviously speeding, but why is that his problem? Like does the other bloke that's fishing have an Environment Agency Rod Licence...... I'm not at work here, I don't give a damn. Get a life Rodge, Please. Anyway, here is is: the most relaxed I have seen him for a long time.... I love you. xxx



And our puppy dog..... Well, she is almost 11 now, so not much of a puppy. She didn't relax much this weekend either - drove me barmy laid in the middle of the caravan floor all weekend. Lost count of the times I stood on her! She did enjoy her walks though.



Going away again next weekend - working this week, and still no cover so no chance of having the weekend off. It's Rodge birthday today (Happy Birthday you old bugger) and our anniversary on Monday (35 years - who'd have thought?) lots of people actually, but I guess we proved them all wrong - well, neither of us wanting custody of the kids helps!! :-D
Still no crafts to show - even going buying his card today....... :-(
That's it for now. Speak soon. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment