Background

Thursday 17 June 2010

WoooHoooo!

Day 10!!!!! Not had a cigarette in 10 days now. I joke that I am going to mug someone, or run them over, for their cigarette, but in fact don't even want one! That's not to say I don't miss them, but it's more the physical - never having smoked in the house here, I find myself going to the back door, but then missing the smoking!! :-(
Florence still needs nicotine patches though!! :-) Actually she is getting better and isn't coming and staring quite as much. It does help that the weather has been good, so the door is open more and so she can go out whenever she wants. She has been playing lots recently......


I'm gonna kill this whatever it's called..........!

MY Dad. See, you can't share while I'm up here......


You got treats...... me, me, me. Please. More. I can see them. more. NOW!


Other news: John is finally coming home permanently. But Bill and Jill are moving to Scotland for the summer!!! They have a summer job as campsite wardens, and I am sooooooo jealous. LOL. So start putting aside what I'm not spending on the cigarettes and get up to Lock Lomond to visit them!
And finally....
Just wanted to share this because it's so pretty and this photo turned out just how I wanted it to. Maybe I'm finally learning how to use the new camera? lol - not! :-D
Speak soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment