Background

Thursday 10 June 2010

To smoke or not to smoke?

I've not had a cigarette since Monday!!! :-) OK, so I've just had a look to see if there are any in pockets or fallen on the floor in the back porch - there weren't! So I've still not had a cigarette since Monday! Yay!!! Although even looking feels like cheating.. :-(
It is much easier because everyone around me are either non-smokers, or recent quitters. I probably only know 2 or 3 people now who still smoke.
I've not done any crafting, but I've given up smoking! LOL. I am also seriously looking at Job vacancies now. I really don't like work, and it's way past time to move on. I'll miss some people but not many, and think I would stay in touch with a couple anyway.
Oh well! Time for bed. Actually sleeping these days. Not taken tablets now for about a month and feel SO much better for it. (Guess I had better go see the doctor though about the lack of medication!)
Back soon.
Jude.xx
Oh! And I should just add that all 9 baby Blue Tits fledged on the 1st June. Have a photo of one of them on the ground before Mum came back for it, so will post that later. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment