Background

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Happier!!!

Feeling happier than last time I posted, but of course, it's my blog and if I want to rant and rave...... Been doing loads of crafting...... especially scrapbook pages for the "Document 2010" on UKS. I had got really behind because I ran out of printer ink, which is so blasted expensive! Anyway, I think I found a fairly cheap source of compatibles (don't ever go for the cheapest because they always turn out to be rubbish!). So I have been printing photos like mad and making scrapbook pages..... here's a small taster; I'm not going to put them all up! :-)



If you look carefully at the green page you can see that the word "May" is embossed. Iused Cuttlebug folders to do that (with my rolling pin 'cos I was too lazy to find all the plates for the Wizard! {shrugs} The red one is the focus page for June. I used the Cricut to cut out the word twice, glued them together - slighty off-centre, and them small foam pads to add them to the page.


Then collage pages for August and September.... I love texture, so when I go for walks - either for work or for me - I am always on the look-out for texture in nature. That's what this page is about. Septembers collage shows Jennies wedding. Had a real problem deciding on Septembers focus because I was sure it was going to be the wedding but then Philip came back with photos from LA..........


...... and suddenly there was competition for September. Sorry Jen and Al. Phil and Steph won!
That's it for now. May post some more later, but need to go and get ready for work. Thanks for looking. Please leave a comment to say you've visited?  Jude.x

No comments:

Post a Comment