Background

Saturday 19 February 2011

I don't do football but.....

....... if I did I'd be down the pub tonight celebrating! :-D
Manchester United (Premier League) played Crawley Town (Non-league!) in the whatever round of the FA Cup today. OK so Crawley didn't win the match, but Unted only won 1-0. I think that is an absolutely rubbish result for United considering any one of their players probably cost more than the entire Crawley team together. So very well done Crawley.
And then Chesterfield FC won 2-0 against Lincoln in a league match. What's that? 8 points ahead now?
Still no crafting to report. I'm so going to try to get something done on Monday - my day off - because I am missing it.
And finally... it bloody snowed this morning!!!! Luckily it had all melted by 11am! :-)
OK That's it. Speak soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment