Background

Tuesday 22 February 2011

I know I said.....

.....that I would craft yesterday; and I didn't! Rubbish or wot? This weekend. Honest! (But I won't promise.... good intentions, really want to, but you never know what's going to happen between now and then!)
Anyway! What I did do was find another "branch" on the family tree. I have another surname to add. It is getting harder now though. I certain that the latest addition is correct, but until finances improve and I can buy a couple of birth/marriage certificates I can't be certain. It's very frustrating. The box that Big Bro 'gave' me has been wonderful though. I wouldn't have got anywhere (well, be honest here - I wasn't getting anywhere because I had no idea that Granny was a widow when she married Grandad. How sad)
I would like to organise them properly and find someway to protect them before I give them back to him - I will photocopy them all for my own use, but to stop them falling apart anymore what can I do? Please let me know if you've done anything like that.
Speak soon. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment