Background

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Missing mojo!

Just can't craft! :-( Apologies to those of you who keep popping by, but I have no idea what to make..... My mojo has gone AWOL! I sit at my desk and have no idea what I want to do, let alone how to do it.
Even had a couple of weeks off work (use it or lose it was the message regarding my annual leave....) but still no mojo! I have tried all the usual - looking online at "page maps"; blog hopping; books from both my shelves and the library. If anyone has any ideas then please help........? x
Here are some photos though - still carry the camera everywhere...


Pancakes...... mmmm! Love pancakes, and it HAS to be lemon and sugar. No other way.!













Silly Alphie..... we discovered he likes bubbles. LOL. Here he is dunking his head trying to catch some! So cute - but the water had ben in there all winter, and now he's a smelly cute dog.
And finally...... This lovely little lady is back. My baby is happy - but excuse the big hole in the wall behind them - the kitchen is STILL an on-going project:-)

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you have lost your mojo, i find a good clear out helps, then a little shopping for new things, then of course sketches are a great place to start. hope it works x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much scrapping Rachel, but you have tempted me back into knitting..... Almost finished the cardigan I showed the back of - just one thing at a time for me!!!! :-) lol. Jude.x

      Delete