Background

Friday 4 March 2011

Some photo's

Thought I'd just share some of what I've been up to this week......




Signs of Spring at last. These have been out for a couple of weeks and the shoots you can see coming through are all up and flowering now.

I just want to sing the Monty Python "Lumberjack" song ever time I see Paul in the Chainsaw PPE; and here he is posing for me - even let me sing a little bit to him! :-) 
And who, exactly, does do all the work around here? Looks like "Weez" here...?

And here's my lumberjack again.

Blue crocuses.... Again, they are all flowering now. Have I said - I love crocuses? (Mmmmmm? Maybe this time last year when I "did" the yellow ones to death! LOL. x
Aw! Alphie. Plum tuckered out? As usual. He often sleeps like this - or further up with all legs straight out, as though he is standing - or has been taxidermied (is that even a word?) and fallen over! He looks this scruffy within 15 minutes of having a bath or brush. Don't hink he's growing much until we see photo's like this when he's obviously not fitting on Rodge's lap as easily as he did.

That's all for now. Working this weekend so won't be doing any scrapping again. :-(
Speak soon. Thanks for looking.
Jude.x

No comments:

Post a Comment