Background

Friday 14 January 2011

Changes!

OK! So I've been playing around because my background is a Shabby Blog one, and I had a message asking me to update. Boy! I so shouldn't be allowed out on my own...... I have spent most of the evening trying to get stuff back because I somehow deleted the "layout" Edit bar thingy! I've got everything back except the font I was using - that's for another evening now! I'm not sure about the background though - doesn't look the same with posts on it! :-\ Tell me what you think?
No photos to share. have almost finished December's Document:2010 but needed to add some stuff to the final page, which was this evening fun..... until Blogger took over! Oh Well! It's my weekend off work so plenty of time, I guess.
Speak soon. Jude.x

No comments:

Post a Comment